Love is a Beautiful feeling in everyone's life. If you need to get best collection of love quotes and love statuses so stay in touch with us and get through us top and special collection.Love is a most beautiful relation in the world. If you are really love your partner and sincere with him/her then you should express your love.If you fell in love and want to make your relation more strong so you should always show your love to your partner.So if you are looking for best wishes for lovers and you want to get best collection then visit this website and get through us huge collection of best wishes for lovers.

Best Love Quotes,Wishes Collection




  • When you are at your lowest moment, you are still stronger, because in your lowest moment you become you stronger.
  • Happiness as light as air.
    LOVE as DEEP as OCEAN.
    Friends as solid as diamonds and
    success as bright as gold.
    These r my wishes for you today and everyday.
  • They say you only fall in love once, but that can’t be true… Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
  • I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith, and now I’m marrying my dreams.
  • Pay close attention to your tears, because your tears point to your destiny.

Good Night Messages For Lover

Good Night Messages For Lover

I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. Whenever U go to switch off the light, Remember that I'm wishing U ...Good Night!

*****

Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.

*****
Love is the simpler feelings, I dream every night abut you I want to capture your heart... I love you.

*****

“For my beautiful girlfriend in Tagalog language, I send good night wishes for you and all my love to make your night beautiful and to give you lovely dreams as you sleep. Have a good night my sweetheart.”

*****
A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!

*****
“For my dear girlfriend, like the stars light up the sky, your love also lit up my life and fills my life with happiness throughout. I wish you have a beautiful night with lovely dreams of cheerful moments. Have a good night sleep.”

*****

Good Night Messages For Lover

*****

“For my girlfriend, as I lay on my bed sad and filled with grief for my loss, I wish you a good night sleep and send my love for peaceful and lovely dreams. Have a god night dear.”

*****

I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Have a Good Night!

*****

Touch your heart, close ur eyes. Make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.

*****

Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today.
And I would never let it pass without telling you – I’m thinking of you. Have a good night.

*****


Good Night Messages For Lover

*****

Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
I’ll know...I thought of u 2day...Good night!

*****

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night

*****

Good Night Messages For Lover

*****
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!


 
Top