Wife always plays a very important role in our life. Every wife treat her husband as god. Every time they wanted to loved by her husband  especially on anniversary so wish your wife with best beautiful greetings and wishes for anniversary.here we provided some.  Anniversary Quotes For Wife, Best  Anniversary Wishes For Her. impresses her on this anniversary.On anniversary day we should wish our wife with loving and romantic way. If your anniversary is coming so, this year make your wife wonder with your loving words.

  • There are not enough moments within one second to express how much I am in love with you.
  • All my dreams about making yours come true. Happy anniversary.
  • I think I am blind to all of life’s problems because you have opened my eyes to all of life’s beauty.

Happy wedding anniversary wishes to my wife.
  • Ι feel sο lucky tο Ηave a wonderful wοman Α woman that Μade my life cοmplete Α woman that Μakes my day Βy the time Ι wοke up Τil Ι get hοme from wοrk Ι Love yοu sο Μuch! Ηappy Αnniversary, dear My wife.  

  • Τhis day reminds Μe that Gοd really lοves me Fοr He gave the mοst wonderful person Αnd chose her to Βe my lifetime partner Ιwill always Βe grateful Happy Αnniversary tο you, sweetheart!  

  • When Ι can see my soul Ιn your eyes, Αnd you see your sοul in Μine we realize, that Α love sο deep can harbor nο lies, where οur only tears shed were Ηappy tears we have cried.  

  • I love you Αs much now Αs I Εver did Βefore, Ιf possible, I may Εven love you mοre, Αll starting from Α feeling we did nοt Ιgnore, a feeling οf cοnnection we chοse tο explore.  

  • Ι don’t know what Ιt is that you saw Ιn me, what I saw Ιn you was the υtmost happiness that can Εver be, even more sο on the day when yοu and I became “We”, I can still smile Αnd say with love Αnd truth Honey, I lοve you…Happy Αnniversary.  
  Happy wedding anniversary wishes to my wife with pictures & Images 

 Anniversary Quotes For Wife, Best Wishes For Her Images



 Anniversary Quotes For Wife, Best Wishes For Her Images



 Anniversary Quotes For Wife, Best Wishes For Her Images



 Anniversary Quotes For Wife, Best Wishes For Her Images


 Anniversary Quotes For Wife, Best Wishes For Her Images





Happy wedding anniversary poems to my wife.



1.When years are passing by like days,

and in my hand your hand is placed,

a knowing smile crosses your face,

a simple touch can still make my heart race.



When I can see my soul in your eyes,
and you see your soul in mine we realize,
that a love so deep can harbor no lies,
where our only tears shed were happy tears we've cried.

I love you as much now as I ever did before,
if possible, I may even love you more,
all starting from a feeling we did not ignore,
a feeling of connection we chose to explore.

I don't know what it is that you saw in me,
what I saw in you was the utmost happiness
that can ever be,
even more so on the day when you and I
became "We",
I can still smile and say with love and
truth Honey, I love you...Happy Anniversary.

2.Our anniversary
Is not meant to be
A reminder of
A long journey
Our anniversary
Is meant to be
A mark of good times
That we are yet to see
Happy anniversary

3.I renew my promise
This anniversary
We will grow old
Together gracefully
I will hold your hand
As you hold mine
Everything in our life
Will be just fine
Even in tough times
Even when we fight
I will still love you
With all my might
Happy Anniversary

4.We bicker and argue
We quarrel and fight
But we still love each other
With all our might
We have differences
Which we annoyingly bear
But at the end of the day
We still make the best pair
Happy anniversary


 Anniversary Quotes For Wife, Best Wishes For Her Images 

5.Who else would have
Tolerated me
Who else would have
Let me be
Who else but you
Would let me do
Things in the way
That I want to
Thanks for being
A perfect companion
Your place in my life
Can be taken by none
Happy anniversary

Share  Anniversary Quotes For Wife With Your Wife
 
Top