This is the ultimate collection ever on birthday.we can get best wishing ideas on birthday.some funny birthday greetings for friends .and birthday wishes to family members like father ,mother..wish your's loving persons with this Bday Collection all are latest and fresh share with friends.


Happy Birthday Quotes:

 I love your beautiful
heart And loving nature
I wish you a beautiful life
with me.
Happy Birthday

*****

 Its your Birthday Dear, lets celebrate the happiness, love and memories together. Forget all worries and bad memories of past year and embrace the new exciting and successful coming year of your life.
Happy Birthday.


 For every candle you blow on your birthday you will get bundles of happy memories and tons of happiness.
Wish you a beautiful and happy Birthday.


 You may have more candles on your Birthday cake
Your beauty may fade, your body may become weak
But my Love for you never fade nor decrease,
It flourish and grow like a flower and never ends
Happy Birthday.


 A friend is the only person who knows your secrets and flaws, but understand you and accept you as you are. Thanks for being a good friend of mine. Happy Birthday.


 You are my love, you are my heart, you are the one, i will never apart. Have a lovely Birthday.


 May you have a happy morning shiny evening and peaceful night. God bless you with success, happiness and harmony. Happy Birthday


 I wish you a day that is more special as you are with a sunny morning and joyous night. Have A Special Birthday


 Its Your Birthday, Live like a flower, be happy and be special. Have A Sweet Birthday Ever.


 Accept my heart as a gift and my love as a wish. You have now my life, please handle it with care. May you have a greatest birthday ever. Happy Birthday Dear.


 
Top