On this wonderful occasion
No matter how far or near, No matter how old or young
Remember the wonderful times with your brother or sister …
and Celebrate the precious bond of love ….With all your heart ……
Wish you a Very Happy Raksha Bandhan …..

“You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.”

Raksha Bandhan Happy Rakhi
Happy
Raksha Bandhan …..

Brother commits to protect his sister at all costs ………Signifying that the strong will protect the weak from all that’s evil…….A special occasion to celebrate the emotional bond ….

!!!Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!

Raksha Bandhan Happy Rakhi

Dear Didi,
If one day you feel like CRYING... 
Call me! 
I promise that I will make you LAUGH. 

If one day you want to RUN AWAY due to problems... 
Don't be afraid to call me! 
I promise that I will motivate you to FIGHT against worries.

And If one day you don't want to LISTEN to anyone... 
Call me! 
I promise to be there for you, and to listen to you VERY QUIET. 

And whenever you need me, but can't even speak, Simply whisper in your heart, 
I will be right there - Just before you... 

My heartiest wishes to the most Lovely sister on the planet "The Earth".

Raksha Bandhan Happy Rakhi


Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan. 

Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan. 

You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks is insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother. 

I love to tease you by calling different names. I love to tease you. Oh! how much I'll miss those petty fights we have after you are gone to your sasural. I will always love you Sis. 

::Searches Related ::
 raksha bandhan greeting for
123 greetings raksha bandhan
raksha bandhan wishes for brother
raksha bandhan messages
raksha bandhan greeting cards
free raksha bandhan greeting
marathi greeting of raksha bandhan
raksha bandhan ecards
rakhi greeting
happy raksha bandhan greeting
happy raksha bandhan sms
happy raksha bandhan scraps
raksha bandhan greeting cards printable
happy raksha bandhan wishes
happy raksha bandhan comments
happy raksha bandhan 2014
happy raksha bandhan messages
happy raksha bandhan quotes
 
Top