Its just another day, but this one is the best of the year! Happy Birthday my sweetheart.

Touching happy birthday wishes

Birthday Messages , Birthday English Messages

How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?

Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remember me when u certainly make it a big affair and when you do hold a party... I bet you will be the one who would care to make yr special day a costly affair! 

Touching happy birthday wishes

Birthday SMS, Birthday English SMS, 137 Characters

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday."HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy B'Day.

Sending birthday blessings
Filled with love and peace and joy
Wishing sweetest things happen
Right before your eyes !

Some like Sunday Some like Monday, But i like Your Birthday.Happy Birthday my sweetheart.

Some like Sunday Some like Monday, But i like Your Birthday.Happy Birthday my sweetheart


Money can't buy you love. It also can't buy you the type of inspiration I get from someone as amazing as you. You are my mentor in life. I'm so grateful that I have you in my life. Happy birthday!
I am glad that the world has been blessed by an amazing person like you for so many years! You make every day brighter with your love and warmth! Happy birthday.
Whenever I've
 faced life’s obstacles, you've
seen me through them. Whenever I've 
been disappointed by the world’s ugliness, you've 
encouraged me to see its beauty. Whenever I've had my back against the wall, you've had my back. Thank you and happy birthday!
May every year of your life bring you new friends, greater wisdom, renewed hope and just enough light to stir your soul, tame your demons and fan the flames of love. You deserve it! Happy birthday!

Keep up with your efforts, tune out the noise and you will certainly get what you desire, starting with a very happy-go-lucky birthday.

Happy birthday! Don’t think about your age. Think about the many milestones you've celebrated in your life…and how much more await you, beginning just around the corner.


Recent Searches:
Best Birthday Wishes 
 heart touching happy birthday wishes

heart touching happy birthday Messages  
happy birthday wishes for my love
love happy birthday wishes Messages  
touching birthday wishes for friends
best happy birthday wishes
happy birthday wishes to my best friend
best birthday wishes
short birthday wishes

 
Top