We are team of a2zgreetings.net we brought you best birthday wishes collection.here in this birthday collection we added best SMS ,Birthday Wishes ,wallpapers, and birthday videos, birthday is a very memorable event in every ones life they want to enjoy that day with cakes and gifts. we offering free birthday wishes and greetings for your's loving family and friends .


best Birthday Wishes images greetings


Light up the candles,
Dance some more,
Let everyone know,
That its your birthday today,
Feel the joy,
To make it an awesome day,
Happy birthday!

Birthday wishes for Friend 

Have a lovely day my friend,
Enjoy your day and start a new trend,
A trend to enjoy your day each minute,
Best friends forever a title so fit,
Happy birthday my friend!


A birthday is a million moments,
Each holding a promise of
fulfillment of your dreams and
accomplishments of some special plans
May all your dreams and wishes come true!!
Happy birthday!!

Sweet…
That’s what my world
has become with you!
On this special day..
sending you all my love
to wish you happiness
today and always…HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This Birthday was the easiest one to pick a gift for you. The obvious answer was makeup because now you will have to apply lots of it to hide your age. Just kidding. Happy Birthday dear!



It is very hard to forget your birthday.
Because you gave me happy memories
and so much love that
I would never forget.
Wish you a happiest birthday ever.

Thank you for staying with me in all thick and thins of life. May you have many many more happiness and success. Happy Birthday To You.

Its amazing to think about you and your love. I ask myself sometime how you chose me to love. Thank you for your love and presence. Happy Birthday.

I love you! They are not only words, they are my feelings and I can prove it that they are true. On your birthday, its my promise to love you more and make you smile every day. Happy Birthday.


Birthday Wishes for Friends

On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!

A great friend and a happy birthday. That's what you are and that is what I wish for you.

Let me tell you that with every passing year, you’re becoming the most wise and good looking friend that I have ever known! May you continue to put out the very best in your life!

You are the rarest friend I know and so fine that I am very happy to call you my best friend. I hope you have the happiest birthday ever.




 
Top