Here we Posted Some Best Mothers Day Wishes.Mothers Day Wishes. sms mothers day quotes sms greetings wallpapers. 



It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.


Mother is the biggest gift of god to all human being believe it or not she is the real queen she protect her child and not mean love u a lot…


This is a day to celebrate Where you stand in life A very precious Mother And a dear and special wife.


May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.Have a Wonderful Mother’s Day

I wish all your dreams come true. But keep in mind, nightmares are dreams too.Happy Mothers Day Mom

Happy Mothers Day to my lovely mom i never want to live without you love you mommy

Here’s wishing you a Mother’s Day That’s filled with every pleasure,And a future that’s as happy As the memories you treasure!

May God bless all the Mothers That give of themselves And tend to their household needs
Before the needs of ‘self’ For they are there with comfort For each child’s broken heart,
Bringing them to God in prayer,With His love to impart.


You will never know how special you are to me. You have thought me to be a mom. Over the years i watched you and today i walk in the foot steps of you to be a good example to my daughter and a leading role model mom just like you.

I love you mom with all my heart.


Related Search:

Mothers Day Wishes , Mothers Day SMS , Mothers Day Greetings , Mothers Day Wallpapers, Mothers Day Quotes , Mothers Day Poetry , Mothers Day Scraps 

 
Top