Browse Some Best Birthday Wishes For Girls, And Some Birthday Greetings For Girls.Wish Send Greetings For Girls.Birthday is an exciting time for everyone.so just choose from below collection of impressive Birthday Quotes, Wishes, Greetings and Messages to send them your blessings.

Birthday Wishes For Girls & Greetings, Birthday Cards

****Happy birthday Images,Cards For Girls****


You are my dream in my sleep;
You are the vision of my eye;
You are the smile of my lips;
You are the beat of my heart;
You are an angel in my prayers;
And you are the light of my life.
Happy Birthday, My !
****Funny Happy Birthday Messages For Girls****

*****

Birthday Text Greetings,SMS For Girl Friends:

Here you can download or share best birthday greetings,wishes for girls or girl friends.as we know girls have different types of tastes so to suite every angel choose best funny greetings for them.


*****

You are a wonderful person and I hope you have a wonderful day.

*****
You are so special to me and I hope you enjoy this card, I hope you have a special day.

*****

Funny Birthday Wishes,Greetings For Girls:

1 Hug
1 kiss
1 SMS with
1 heart that only 4 u wishing
Very Happy Birthday 2 u
My girl, My girlfriend, My everything, My all

*****
Your smile, ur touch, D way U love me
I never knew...until U
What a relationship could be.
So I celebrate you.
my love, My life
Happy Birthday!

*****

Birthday Wishes For Girls & Greetings, Birthday Cards

****Happy birthday Images Girls****

To have a wonderful girlfriend, I feel so blessed by God Who wouldn't feel that way, aside from being loving and caring, I experience that love that I think I can never have with someone else. Happy Birthday to the best girlfriend in the universe!

*****

May you have a special birthday celebration with your family and friends. I may not be there to be with you, just remember that I keep loving you. Happy Birthday, baby!
***sweet birthday wishes for her***

*****

***sweet birthday wishes for someone special***


Lovely  Birthday Wishes,Greetings For Her:


On the special day of your life – your birthday, I want to remind you that you mean so much to me. I will always be thankful to God for He let me have someone like you. Last thing I want is to lose you. Happy birthday and I love you!

*****

Dear Sweetheart,
On your birthday, I am thinking about the best gift I could choose for you. Would it be a wet kiss, a loving hug or a red rose?
Please take your pick or you can even have them all.
Have a memorable Birthday!

*****

May you find happiness and joy on your birthday Celebrate this day with people who are dear to you. I hope that includes me, who love you endlessly. Happy Birthday, sweetie!
****funny Happy birthday For Girls****

*****

I wanna hear your voice I wanna see you smile I wanna spend my life Having you by my side I love you my honey.
Happy birthday!
****Happy birthday For Girls****

*****

 
Top