What is the best relationship which does not expect anything if your answer is love that may not correct all the times the best answer is friendship.you can live without family and lovers bu not without friends and friendship so here we provided best friendship day sms for your friends


Happy-friendship-day



Hanging out would be Boring;
Movies would not be Entertaining;
Chatting would not be Engrossing;
Shopping would not be Happening;
And hence Life would not be Cool;
If you were not my dear friend!
***Happy Friendship Day SMS***


Friendship is nt a word,
Not merely a relationship.
Itz a silent promise saying,”I was”,”I am”&”I wll b”
***Happy Friendship Day***

Best lines said by a friend

“I cannot promise to solve all ur problems
but
I can only promise that
I will never let u face them alone”
***Happy Friendship Day***

Beautiful friendship Saying:

“Life can give us a number of Beautiful Friends!”
But..
“Only True Friends can give us a Beautiful Life…!!”

One of my true friend is ‘U’

***Happy Friendship Day Greetings***
Alone i can say bt 2gthr v can chat,

Alone i can smile bt 2gthr we can laugh,
Alone i can live bt 2gthr we can celebrate.
Dis is d magic of r friendship.
***Happy Friendship Day Wishes***
LIFE changes from

Classroom 2 office
Books 2 files
Jeans 2 formal
Pocketmoney 2 salary
Girlfriend 2 wife
Lekin saale dost kabhi nahi badalte
Kamine k kamine rehte hai
***Happy Friendship Day SMS In Hindi***
 
Top