Happy Birthday Sister
I hope ur day is special
just like you!


U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me,
plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me. 
But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.
Happy Birthday 2 U!


Make a wish on b'day.......
Make a wish and give it wings...
brings of bright and beautiful things.
dance through all the fun filled our.
share sm love and b'day cake..
all life joys are yours to take

My you have:
All the joy your heart can hold;
All the smiles a day can bring;
All the blessings a life can unfold;
May you get the world's best in everything.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!


Life has its Golden moments
& a lovely sister like U
Makes them unforgettable
Happy birthday


A wish 4 ur b'day..
whatever u ask may u recieve..
what ever u seek..
whatever u find..
whatever ur wish may it be fun field on ur b'day and always..
Happy Birthday Sister


God bless u always with beauty joy and sunshine 
God bless u always with every good things
God bless u with his special love 
Happy birthday sister

Happy birthday 2 my favorite sister. We R sisters by chance, friends by choice. A sister is a little piece of childhood that can’t ever be lost. Thanks 4 being there 4 me through D years.



 
Top