Love is a feeling of  heart .we posted some Best love quotes for lovers.Love Quotes not only just for the value of love.it will give explanation for the meaning of loved by others and life.being loved by others is not simple.share this all best love quotes and Love messages for all.

If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely
in Love.


Appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you.

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Heart Touching Love Quotes

Faith is everything.
If you can't have faith in something seen,
how can you have faith in something unseen.

Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others! If you want love, give love, if you want honesty, give honesty, if you want respect, give respect. You get in return, what you give!

Love is not about how much you say 'I love you', but how much you can prove that it's true love.

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

Love is a friendship set to music. Joseph Campbell



The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers. Thich Nhat Hanh

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.


Heart Touching Love Quotes

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you

"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.

 
Top